Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Women Englewood
Millions of women in the United States are suffering from hormonal imbalance, whether it is early menopause, perimenopause symptoms, perimenopause weight gain, adrenal fatigue, menopause, or premenstrual symptoms (PMS). In many cases, bioidentical hormone therapy is the solution.
The signs of menopause and related hormonal issues include:
|Weight Gain||Fatigue||Low Libido|
|Hot Flashes & Night Sweats||Memory Loss||Insomnia|
|Mood Swings||Fibroids||Premenstrual Symptoms|
Hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping and weight gain are the most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance as a woman ages. Perimenopause weight gain is often times misdiagnosed and is one of the first signs of hormonal imbalance. These signs of menopause or early menopause and related conditions are also connected to your stress levels, poor nutrition, lack of exercise and the environmental toxins your body is exposed to on a daily basis.
At Biovive Medicine, we use only bioidentical hormones, which are identical to the body’s natural chemistry. We provide natural female hormone replacement treatment plans that support women suffering the symptoms of perimenopause or menopause due to age, hysterectomy, adrenal fatigue, or thyroid disorders by using bioidentical hormone therapy.
Hormonal imbalances are the root of many chronic health problems and can increase your risk of serious disease. In women, the symptoms often first appear in perimenopause or menopause, when estrogen, progesterone and testosterone production begins to diminish.
The good news is that hormone losses and imbalances are correctable. Through the use of bioidentical hormones, women can not only be relieved of the symptoms, but also effectively protect themselves against osteoporosis and heart disease. And through supervised treatment, natural hormone replacement therapy can make women feel healthier, and younger than they have in years.
Bioidentical Female Hormone Replacement Therapy Program
Your individualized treatment program includes:
- Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing
- Personalized Female Hormone Replacement Therapy Programs – Matching Solutions with Symptoms
- Thorough Analysis of Lab Results, Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal history
- Quality Compounded Hormones and Pharmacy-grade Supplements
- Nutritional Guidance and Support
BHRT for women: Testing and Comprehensive Evaluation of Symptoms are Critical
Factors for Success
To determine your hormonal needs, Biovive Medicine will evaluate your comprehensive set of symptoms in conjunction with blood tests to determine your hormone levels and your unique bioidentical hormonal needs. After starting a bioidentical hormone replacement program, our physician will continually monitor and re-evaluate your hormonal needs to insure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.
- To get started, leave us your information and we will contact you to find out exactly how we can help. We will give you a requisition for the initial labs you’ll need prior to your first visit and we’ll schedule the initial consultation appointment to review your labs and therapy options.
- At your initial consultation, we will meet with you personally to discuss your symptoms, review your results and talk through the appropriate treatment to meet your individualized needs.
- Finally, if necessary, we will prescribe the customized compounded bioidentical hormones and other pharmacy-grade supplements for your personalized program.